As I begin my quest for a geat work-life balance, financial freedom, location independence, and overall success, I often find myself thinking about why I desire these things so much?
I think about my goals. How am I going to achieve them?
How do I make a difference in the world? How do I inspire someone day after day?
What do I need to do? Where do I start?
What or who inspires and motivates me?
Lots of questions and thinking, right?
I’m an introvert; I spend a lot of time alone. That means I spend a lot of time thinking as well.
I even answer myself out loud at times. Ha!
Nevertheless, I also spend a lot of time listening to podcasts and reading blogs, especially those that share the failures and successes of entrepreneurs.
I like learning about their habits, their mantras they live by, their preferred lifestyle, their favorite quotes, etc.
As a budding entrepreneur, I love to be inspired and motivated.
But why is it important to stay motivated?
Well, struggles and failures can be a huge downer, and there are times when you just feel to give up!
Therefore, a little inspiration and motivation go a mighty long way!
Three things keep me going whenever I feel like giving up.
1. A word from God.
2. Encouragement from my mother, and
3. Motivational quotes and speeches from people who were in the same place as I am.
Today I want to share with you some of my favorite quotes of all time.
It’s my hope that you, too, can be inspired and motivated from these amazing quotes by these amazing people.
So let’s get to it, shall we?
1. “Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one, it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
2. “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” – A student
3. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
4. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” – Dr. Napoleon Hill
5. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
6. “Through hard work, perseverance and faith in God, you can live your dreams.” – Ben Carson
7. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
8. “To succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” Bill Cosby
9. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
10. “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. When in doubt, Pray! – Me?
So what do you think? Do you have some special quotes that keep you going when you need a boost of motivation?
I’d love to hear it, so share them below!